The AARRRT of Product Metrics
KPIs for the Pirate Product Manager
“Pirate Metrics” describe the most important areas to focus on when measuring KPIs for your business. This guide shows you how they apply to building your product.
- In this guide you will learn about:
- Acquisition metrics to know which channels are most useful for driving customer growth
- Activation metrics to track how sticky your product is
- Retention metrics critical for the survival of your company
- Referral metrics designed to track your product's growth
- Revenue metrics to see how your product resonates with customers
- And Team metrics to drive internal quality and efficiency
Increase your team intelligence with The AARRRT of Product Metrics.
Download the free guide.
Use Notion to track your AARRRT metrics
Thanks to our easy-to-use recipe builder and reporting workflow, you can quickly create custom metrics to track with your team. No programming or technical skills required.
Below we break down some of the equations from our KPI guide to give you an idea of how they can be built and tracked in Notion.
Understand which channels are the most useful for driving customer growth.
Conversion from Lead Source
Conversion to Signup Rate
Conversion from Trial Rate
Customer Acquisition Cost
A direct reflection on how your product resonates with customers.
Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
Customer Lifetime Value (LTV or CLTV)
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
Revenue Per Employee
Drive quality, efficiency, and accountability for your product team.